Take voice lessons! Sonja Korkman teaches singing on Mondays and Thursdays at Vattuniemenkatu 9 in Lauttasaari, Helsinki. It is also possible to attend lessons online.
”So far, Sonja has changed me from a person who is asked to be silent into a person who is asked to sing.” – Arttu Peltoniemi, 29 y/o.
Sonja Korkman is a Master in Music from the folk music department at the Sibelius-Academy and a Certified Master Teacher in Balance in Phonation™ Voice Training within folk music and CCM.
A newborn baby produces sound with it’s whole body, but when we grow up, we often become more passive and learn malfunctions from our surroundings. Balance in Phonation™ Voice Training is based on scientific research and developed by voice therapist and singing teacher Ritva Eerola. The method re-awakens the body’s natural voice production reflexes and gives you a durable, flexible and expressive voice and brings out your unique timbre.
During the lessons you can learn more both about technique, interpretation and your favorite music style. Everybody can develop their skills!
Prices and rules
Private lessons 52,50 €/45min (incl. VAT).
Private lesson package deals:
7 x 45 min 332,50€ (47,50€/45 min incl. VAT), lessons either once a week or every other week.
It is also possible to tailor packages. The size of a package is always at least 7 lessons and the prize 47,50€/45 min. If you f.ex. know you want to attend a lesson once a week the whole autumn, a good package for you is 12 x 45 min (570€). A good package for weekly lessons during the spring is 16 x 45 min (760€), since the spring semester is longer.
- Package deals are to be paid in advance. However, the package deals for 12 lessons or more can be paid in two parts and the second part while the lessons already have started.
- All package deals are to be used within 6 months of purchase. If the teacher reschedules a lesson or the student reschedules a lesson due to illness with a medical certificate, the postponed lesson is to be used within 9 months of purchase.
- If a student cancels or reschedules a lesson up to 72h before a scheduled lesson, a new time for the lesson will be scheduled without charge.
- If a student cancels or reschedules a lesson without a medical certificate of illness 72h-24h before a scheduled lesson time, 50% of the price of the cancelled lesson will still be charged.
- If a student cancels a lesson within 24h of a scheduled lesson without a medical certificate of illness, 100% of the price of the cancelled lesson will be charged.
- No lessons during national holidays, unless otherwise agreed.
For more info contact Sonja Korkman by phone 050 34 11 289 or by email sonja.korkman (at) gmail.com.
Sonja Korkman also offers private lessons in playing the piano, guitar and percussion instruments and in music theory.